The Murray is an exceptional home, designed for modern living. This house is complete with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and two garages, not to mention an additional media room which can be converted into a fourth bedroom if you prefer. If you’re looking for a spacious and comfortable design, the Murray is the perfect home for you.
Do you want flexibility? Then the Murray is for you! The Murray is an exceptional home designed for today’s living. This house is complete with three bedrooms, two bathrooms & two car garage. Not to mention an additional media room which can be converted into a fourth bedroom if you desire it to be.
This compact home is designed as the perfect entry level home without missing all the bells and whistles. Perfect for a savvy investor looking to minimize costs, a first home buyer entering the market or a family looking to downsize.
The Murray is named after Australia’s longest river, the “Murray River”. Stretching 2,508 kms. The Murray rises in the Australian Alps and meanders across the inland plains, forming the border between NSW and Victoria as it flows northwest to SA. It meets the ocean at Lake Alexandrina.
- Full turn-key, fixed price contract
- Air-conditioning to master & living
- 600mm x 600mm rectified porcelain floor tiles
- Floor to ceiling tiles to bathroom & ensuite
- Engineered stone benchtops
- Waterfall feature to kitchen island bench with three pendant lights
- 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel as cook top, oven & range hood
- NEX40 Nexus 1200mm front door
- Finger pull cabinetry to kitchen & bathrooms
- Double under mount sink